In this comprehensive two session class you will learn the ins and outs of childbirth so that you feel prepared for the big B day! Whether you are planning a homebirth, birthing center, or hospital birth, epidural assisted or natural, after this class you will be ready for any direction your birth journey takes you!
Where and with Whom Birth
- Physiology of Labor and Birth
- Signs, Stages and Emotional Signposts of Labor
- Introduction to Comfort Measure and Pain Medication Options
- Labor Positions
- Understanding Birth Options
- Types of Labor Support–doula care, family, etc.
- Understanding Interventions and writing your birth plan
- Cesarean Birth and Prevention
- First Moments after Birth
- Placenta Options
- Postpartum Care and Recovery
In this class we will discuss the postpartum period, what to expect and how to prepare for it physically, emotionally and mentally, signs of baby blues and postpartum…
This class is designed for you to think through co-parenting with your partner or spouse in an intentional way. Many couples are challenged with balancing their new role as parents with work…
For all the moms who are expecting again, this class is for you! In this class you will learn what to expect when you’re expecting number two. The key to a smooth transition from 1 to 2 is preparation.
This session is for parents who want to take a holistic and child centered approach to early discipline. The toddler years don’t have to be stressful as your baby grows in independence.