Pelvic Floor and Empowered Birthing
In this 90 minute class you will learn what the pelvic floor is and it’s important role during pregnancy and preparing for birth. You will also learn empowering techniques to push or birth your baby safely and easily, how to decrease your risk for tearing, complications at delivery and pelvic floor injuries.
- Understanding the pelvic floor
- Exercises to tone and relax your pelvic floor for birth
- Common pelvic floor challenges during pregnancy and postpartum
- Pushing positions for vaginal birth
- The role of your breath during birth
- How to prevent pelvic floor challenges and injury
In this comprehensive two session class you will learn the ins and outs of childbirth so that you feel prepared for the big B day! Together we will explore how to choose a good fit care provider…
In this class we will discuss the postpartum period, what to expect and how to prepare for it physically, emotionally and mentally, signs of baby blues and postpartum…
This class is designed for you to think through co-parenting with your partner or spouse in an intentional way. Many couples are challenged with balancing their new role as parents with work…
This session is for parents who want to take a holistic and child centered approach to early discipline. The toddler years don’t have to be stressful as your baby grows in independence.