Birth Partner Prep
This class is designed for birth partners, to learn how to provide effective and helpful physical and emotional support for you in labor. Birth partners or companions play a pivotal role during the labor process and ensuring a happy healthy birth experience. In this session we will answer your questions and address your concerns regarding the labor process to help you feel more at ease during birth.
- The basics of childbirth and what to expect
- Understanding your role
- Overcoming fear and anxiety seeing your partner in labor
- How to know if labor is progressing
- Physical and emotional comfort measures
- How to best advocate for your partner with the medical team
- The role of a doula and how she can help make your experience in labor better
- Tips on how to support your partner in the early postpartum period with breastfeeding and recovery
In this comprehensive two session class you will learn the ins and outs of childbirth so that you feel prepared for the big B day! Together we will explore how to choose a good fit care provider…
In this class we will discuss the postpartum period, what to expect and how to prepare for it physically, emotionally and mentally, signs of baby blues and postpartum…
This class is designed for you to think through co-parenting with your partner or spouse in an intentional way. Many couples are challenged with balancing their new role as parents with work…
For all the moms who are expecting again, this class is for you! In this class you will learn what to expect when you’re expecting number two. The key to a smooth transition from 1 to 2 is preparation.
This session is for parents who want to take a holistic and child centered approach to early discipline. The toddler years don’t have to be stressful as your baby grows in independence.