This class is for parents with young toddlers or soon to be! Parenting and disciplining your baby who is now, walking and talking can be very overwhelming. They are big emotions in little bodies. If you want to take a holistic and child centered approach to early discipline this class is for you! The toddler years don’t have to be stressful as your baby grows in independence. In this class you will learn how to foster your child’s growing autonomy while at the same time creating safe and consistent boundaries.
- Understanding toddlers emotionally and developmentally
- Yes parenting and why it works
- The difference between discipline and punishment
- Why tantrums occur and how to handle them
- Creating structure and routines that stick
- What to do about biting and hitting
- How to make smoother transitions from one activity to the next
In this comprehensive two session class you will learn the ins and outs of childbirth so that you feel prepared for the big B day! Together we will explore how to choose a good fit care provider…
In this class we will discuss the postpartum period, what to expect and how to prepare for it physically, emotionally and mentally, signs of baby blues and postpartum…
This class is designed for you to think through co-parenting with your partner or spouse in an intentional way. Many couples are challenged with balancing their new role as parents with work…
For all the moms who are expecting again, this class is for you! In this class you will learn what to expect when you’re expecting number two. The key to a smooth transition from 1 to 2 is preparation.