Postpartum and the Fourth Trimester
In this class you will learn all about the postpartum period, what to expect and how to prepare for it physically, emotionally and mentally! The postpartum experience can be joyful, sacred and smooth, thinking about the postpartum period prenatally is the first step in the right direction.
- Supplies you need to heal your body after birth
- Understanding the emotional landscape postpartum and signs of baby blues and postpartum depression
- How to maximize sleep
- Postpartum foods to assist your recovery and promote optimal health and lactation
- Tips for a faster recovery and self-care including vaginal or c-section recovery
- Traditional postpartum healing based on Mexican, Malaysian and Moroccan midwifery
- How to maximize your maternity leave/ bonding with baby
- Resuming exercising and sex/ intimacy after birth
- How to create a postpartum plan including options for support
In this comprehensive two session class you will learn the ins and outs of childbirth so that you feel prepared for the big B day! Together we will explore how to choose a good fit care provider…
This class is designed for you to think through co-parenting with your partner or spouse in an intentional way. Many couples are challenged with balancing their new role as parents with work…
For all the moms who are expecting again, this class is for you! In this class you will learn what to expect when you’re expecting number two. The key to a smooth transition from 1 to 2 is preparation.
This session is for parents who want to take a holistic and child centered approach to early discipline. The toddler years don’t have to be stressful as your baby grows in independence.