Spinning Babies is a cutting edge program created by Gail Tully that teaches moms how to prepare their bodies for birth by promoting optimal fetal positioning. In this movement based class you will learn how to create balance as your body changes and grows, use gravity and move your body in ways that create more comfort and prepare for an easier more comfortable birth experience.
- Learn the basic principles of Spinning Babies
- Understand optimal fetal positioning and help prevent malpositioned baby
- Understand how to perform the Daily and Weekly Essentials correctly
- Learn the techniques and positions that help facilitate an easier and faster birth
- Flip a breech or malpositioned baby
- Create a routine that increases your flexibility, creates balance and provides more space for your baby
In this comprehensive two session class you will learn the ins and outs of childbirth so that you feel prepared for the big B day! Together we will explore how to choose a good fit care provider…
In this class we will discuss the postpartum period, what to expect and how to prepare for it physically, emotionally and mentally, signs of baby blues and postpartum…
This class is designed for you to think through co-parenting with your partner or spouse in an intentional way. Many couples are challenged with balancing their new role as parents with work…
For all the moms who are expecting again, this class is for you! In this class you will learn what to expect when you’re expecting number two. The key to a smooth transition from 1 to 2 is preparation.
This session is for parents who want to take a holistic and child centered approach to early discipline. The toddler years don’t have to be stressful as your baby grows in independence.