This in-depth, private, 90-minute class helps expectant families be ready to start their breastfeeding journey with confidence in the early days and weeks after birth. Learn all you need to know about breastfeeding successfully and have all your questions answered! This class is best taken prenatally between 30-36 weeks.
- How to get breastfeeding off to the best start
- How to help your infant latch-on and correct positioning
- How to know if the baby is getting enough milk
- Hand Expressing
- Essential breastfeeding supplies
- Nutrition for healthy lactation
- Nipple care
- How to avoid common lactation problems and when to call a lactation consultant
- Natural remedies
- Strategies to increase your milk supply
- Alternative feeding methods
- When and how to supplement
- Understanding common pitfalls to avoid in the early days
In this comprehensive two session class you will learn the ins and outs of childbirth so that you feel prepared for the big B day! Together we will explore how to choose a good fit care provider…
In this class we will discuss the postpartum period, what to expect and how to prepare for it physically, emotionally and mentally, signs of baby blues and postpartum…
This class is designed for you to think through co-parenting with your partner or spouse in an intentional way. Many couples are challenged with balancing their new role as parents with work…
For all the moms who are expecting again, this class is for you! In this class you will learn what to expect when you’re expecting number two. The key to a smooth transition from 1 to 2 is preparation.
This session is for parents who want to take a holistic and child centered approach to early discipline. The toddler years don’t have to be stressful as your baby grows in independence.